In this article, we will be going to show you how to download Fruity Loops for mac free (now called FL Studio). FL Studio and is a popular beat making software that is only available for Windows Platform. But we will be showing you guys how to get in on your MAC if you are a MAC user. The program is still in its beta stages and might have some bugs but they will be fixed in time. The beta version is only compatible with OS X.
How to download Fruity Loops for Mac OS X
2. Click on the Free Download button. The software is around 470 MB in size and shouldn’t take too much time to download if you have a good internet connection.
3. After you download the file, install it and launch it.
4. Upon launching FL Studio, an image will appear on the screen saying DEMO. Don’t not worry it’s a beta version and still has all the necessary features that a user would need to install it.
5. The first startup of Fruity Loops might take a lot of time so don’t worry and wait patiently as it loads.
Common issues faced while using FL Studio
For most of the users, the software works fine but a lot of users have been having this issue where the software won’t show any text in its pull down menu. To fix this issue in Fruity Loops (or FL Studio), follow the steps below
1. Go to http://www.fontsupply.com/fonts/A/Arial.html
2. Download the Arial.ttf file from there.
3. After you download the Arial.ttf file, go to the specified folder here (C: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/FL Studio/Bottles/flstudio/drive_c/windows/fonts). Paste the downloaded file here and you are good to go.
How to Register on FL Studio
If you are an old FL Studio Fruity loops registered customer then you can unlock this DEMO version. To do that,
1. Click on the FL Studio menu and select Register FL Studio from the drop down menu.
2. After doing that, the user will have to browse to the location where he has saved his FLregkey.Reg file and select it.
3. After doing this the user will have the same version of FL Studio Fruity Loops software that he registered for.
FL Studio is one of the best software out there when it comes to music editing and is also used by some famous Music Producers though the software didn’t get as much attention as it should have. FL Studio is currently being used by Hit-Boy, 9th Wonder, Jahil Beats, Boi-1da, Soulija Boy, Alex da kid, MdL and Lex Lugar. FL Studio is:
· Easy and worth using
· Users can make all kind of their preferred electronic music
· Efficient CPU and Memory usage
· Great selection of instruments and effects
· Advanced yet easy to use MDI capabilities
· No limited audio tracks
The only drawback about FL Studio was its non-availability for MAC OS X users but that gap has been covered now and MAC users can also get their hands on it and start working on their electronic beats right away. Download the Fruity Loops for MAC free and let us known if you face any problems while installing or trying to make it work.