How to Keep MacBook Pro Laptop Awake While Lid is Closed

Sell-my-laptop-air.jpg

Sometimes we need to keep our Mac Pro laptop running when it’s lid closed. There are so many reasons for that, like downloading large data from internet, copying data internally, using any system utilities or ongoing installations etc. So far all Mac OS X, including Mavericks and Mountain Lion do not support this as a [...]

How to Create Bootable Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite USB Installer Drive

bootable usb disk

If you like to try Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite as a separate installation, then you must have an installer disk which is bootable to install the OS. Currently Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite is available through Apple App store only. It can be downloaded through App store then used to upgrade the existing Mac [...]

Mac Mouse/TrackPad Tips for New Mac Users From Windows OS

rightclickonmacprolaptop.png

If you are a new user of Mac laptop or desktop, here are the simple and must know tips about Mac Mouse or Trackpad. This list is having must-do tricks and settings specifically for the new Mac users who switched from Windows OS. Because of I started using new Mac Pro 13” retina laptop recently, [...]

Best Places to Sell My Mac for Good Price

Sell-my-laptop-air_thumb.jpg

While selling a used product, it’s the aim of every person to get the most out of it. When it comes to Apple products and generally their Mac product line, they always get sold at a good price as its value does not deprecate that quickly. Here are the important considerations while selling your Mac [...]

Download Fruity Loops for Mac Free ( FL Studio)

Fruity Loops Studio ison

In this article, we will be going to show you how to download Fruity Loops for mac free (now called FL Studio). FL Studio and is a popular beat making software that is only available for Windows Platform. But we will be showing you guys how to get in on your MAC if you are [...]

How to Block Facebook on Mac OS, Other Web Sites Too

blocked-facebook-in-Mac_thumb.png

Sometimes we need to block few website on Mac laptop or iMac so that cannot be accessed by users. Especially the social networking sites like facebook and twitter will be in the top list for blocking. Below guide shows how to block facebook on Mac OS including Yosemite, Mavericks and other versions using terminal. This [...]

TopXNotes Notepad For Mac, Worth Trying Notepad with Sync Option

notepad-for-mac-topx_thumb.png

One of the best ways to store your notes is on a computer, as a user can type faster on a computer without any spelling mistakes or a messier handwriting. Notes can be about anything and depends on what field the user is in, whether the user is a student or an employee working in [...]

Best External Hard Drive for Mac, Which One to Buy

BestExternalHardDriveforMacSiliconPower.png

External hard drives are a necessity nowadays as not a lot of laptops offer a lot of storage space, especially the slim laptops from Apple like Apple Mac Book Air. Storage on these kind of laptops is always limited and not enough to store a lot of data, so it’s good to have an external [...]